Daka DK Leather
“I will take you… from who you are closer to who you want to be, using your own mind, body and spirit” ~ DK Leather
“A Daka or “Sacred Intimate” is a man who serves as a counsellor/therapist/healer/guide with the capacity to remain objectively present and grounded while purposefully and therapeutically employing erotic energy to evaluate, counsel and address a client’s deeply personal issues regarding sexuality, intimacy and relationship—fostering healing and integration thereof.” ~ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daka)
‘Only the gentle are truly strong’ ~ James Dean
Holistic Therapist, Psychotherapist, Counsellor, life coach, trainer, tarot reader, hypnotherapist, NLP, guide, mentor, shaman, sexuality coach and educator, dreamer, writer, reader, storyteller, meditator, motorcyclist, nature lover, provider, seeker, inspirer and gentle guru.
What means most to me? I’m a parent and grandparent who loves my family and friends. Love, laughter and Life.
- counselling & psychotherapy
- tuition, coaching & guidance (sexuality, spirituality, self development)
- professional tarot & spiritual readings
- public workshops, demos, events (sexuality/gender/relationship diversities)
- college, university, further education lectures
More about Us
There are three of us in my relationship. We’re a couple… but of three. It’s a long term (18 years) polyamorous family. My mum calls us the tripod! We’re from very varying backgrounds yet all well educated and experienced in the world. I was born in London, Rachel lived in Wolverhampton when we met and Lu was born in a convent just outside Naples in Italy and raised by Italian Americans in the Bronx, New York! We are LGBTQIA+/leather/poly.
We’ve one fabulous character still living at home with us, my youngest offspring Ash (20), non-binary. Pets; two Jack Russell types; Lu’s Jack and Rachel’s Trickster. Ash has a guinea pig, a gerbil and their own dog Amos, a Romanian rescue. I have a black cat Nute and a Dutch Warmblood Palomino (horse) named Camaika.
I’ve another beautiful daughter Kirsty who’s a teaching assistant and married to her wusband (that’s not a typo) Kerry with one teenage stepson Kyle and a three year old son Kody! I have a handsome son Tony who after University now teaches guitar, self-employed, and his lovely girlfriend Amy. I’ve also two smashing stepdaughters; Katie with son Corey and daughter Bethany, and stepdaughter Liane with son Connor and daughter Coco, so altogether I’ve five step-grandchildren! All are warm-hearted spirits I’m incredibly proud of.
We love to travel yet equally love to stay in our wonderful home, where you will always find visitors, family and friends galore. Rachel and I love the Welsh and Devon/Cornwall coastlines, walking, arts and theatre. Lu and I love sun, sea and sand, travel to new shores and social life. The three of us do occasionally manage to find a compromise in holidays we can all enjoy together though!
Rachel’s a writer, of several published books (www.leatherdyke.co.uk). Lu works full time and is a Chartered Surveyor. We three also spend time sitting around the fireside in our garden with friends, where we built a ‘circle’ complete with fire-pit. So, basically total professionals who are secretly ageing hippies. Rachel is the super-brain of the outfit, Lu is the provider and the fun and I am, as they say themselves, the heart that is the glue, which holds it all together.
I stay up late, the other two are early risers. We treasure our friends and family dearly and yet each enjoy the quiet of our own company too. Our music tastes are as varied as our spiritual beliefs and understandings. Oh and we’re ALL foodies, though we try to make healthier choices and exercise.
I’ve done all kinds of strange things in my time and experienced much. Parachute jumping, fire walking, walked on broken glass, 10 day silent meditation retreats and have several years studying as a Shamanic practitioner in various circles around the country. I’ve visited New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Florida, Spain, Italy, France, Sweden, Holland, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. I’ve ridden horses, been rock climbing, pot holing, abseiling and ridden my treasured motorbikes many miles (currently a Suzuki Bandit 500E).
Still so very much to do and see.
I think that’s more than enough about me. Pleased to ‘meet’ you!
Life Calling – Counsellor, Psychotherapist & Coach www.dkgreen.com
- Counselling (both privately and pro-bono)
- Life Coaching / self development
- Sexuality / gender / relationship diversities lifestyles educator & facilitator
- Cognitive behavioural hypnotherapy
- N.L.P. (neuro-linguistic programming)
- Specialising in fields of; bereavement and loss, personal struggles, personal growth, spirituality, sexuality, sexual trauma, gender, LGBTQIA+. Also anxiety, anger, stress.
- Familiar, comfortable and experienced in dealing with trans, poly, kink and other sexualities, genders and relationships. If in doubt? Speak to me.
Spirituality – Tarot Reader & Celebrant www.dktarot.co.uk
- Professional Tarot Reader of 15 years
- Celebrant (performing pagan/humanistic/mixed faith hand-fastings, name blessings)
- Meditation, dreamer, reader, writer, quiet guru
- Shamanism, Tantra, Buddhism, Paganism; formerly HP of a circle for several years. Also several years of Shamanic Circle training around the country
- Writer, reader, storyteller. Guitar, Tai Chi, motorbikes. Paint balling, go-karting, body boarding. Life, laughter, love.
- Leather, polyamorous, sm, D/s, trans, gender-queer, queer, gay/pansexual/omni-sexual – teacher and educator in all of the above
It’s a totally wonderful, crazy life!