Well. Not really sure where to start, but know if I keep leaving it I’ll finish up with a massive gap between posts again… so here I am.
Life has been more than usually challenging lately. It cooked up a big black pot of heartache for us, seasoned with betrayal, a dash of bad taste and a soupçon of agony. Sounds tasty huh? Well there are some things that just aren’t fit for public consumption such as… never mind, let’s leave it at that and move swiftly on. Oh, except, thank you to all those who do know and who have been an amazing source of support lately, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We loves ya.
Meanwhile… Today was a lovely day. Went to town and did a few jobs – it’s my youngest daughter Lina’s 14th birthday on Friday – then headed to ‘da boy-pad’ (i.e. Aimee’s flat) and was treated to a splendid lunch of steak and salad. That really doesn’t do it justice, it was small and sensible, but absolutely beautiful visual and gastronomic feast. Wish I’d taken a picture to share!
We’ve our beloved Rowan here with us visiting overnight now too. Time to relax and take some time out as a family when I’ve finished this.
Meanwhile, here are some pics from the last couple of weeks then to catch up.
- Aimee bent over her brand new laptop, gleeful in her flat.
- Our circle fire ablaze, doing what it does best.
- Sue and Nadia, dearest friends and chosen family, sat in our garden.
- My beautiful German Shepherd dog Bear in our garden with Sue’s little puppy dog Gaia.
- Lu looking fabulous in the sunshine.
- PIE! Sue makes the best pies and we were lucky enough to receive and devour it gladly.
- Mock-tails! Lu made cocktails without alcohol in our garden during the amazing sunshine we’ve had lately, they were scrumptious.
- Finally a shot of our bikes, my Honda CB400N (the red one) and Lu’s Gilera 125 (blue) down at Matlock Bath after a smashing ride out one evening together.
Business is going well. E-Secretaries as a proper business is really coming together now, looking forward to launching it properly shortly. Tarot is going really well too, so many smashing testimonials on the website now, it’s great.
So… that’s all folks for now. Nice to be back. Sorry it’s not more jolly but I’m sure it will be again soon!
Later ~doffs cap~ DK x